Local Sales Agents
As a Sales Agent, you maintain the current customers in your sales area and you enlarge the customer portfolio by actively looking for new business opportunities.
- You introduce and sell high-tech and innovative industrial products and specialised services, demanding a profound technical knowledge and experience, to customers in your sales area.
- You are responsible for promoting the sale and the follow-up of the sales by distributors, manufacturers and operators, as well as for the overall results of your sales area.
- You create and maintain a network of key-customers in your sales area, you realise an open communication with these key customers. They should provide us relevant feedback about our products and solutions.
- You capture this feedback and share it with the sales and marketing managers in the main office.
- You advise and support the distributors with the development and the implementation of their business plan.
- You participate in defining marketing projects and sales strategies for the current customer portfolio and you work pro-actively to meet the targets and objectives.
- You analyse and look for new business opportunities, and prioritise together with the sales and marketing manager.
- You guarantee a qualitative partnership.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electronics, or equivalent by experience
- You have several years of experience
- Having contacts in the telecommunication sector is a plus.
- You are commercial and customer-friendly.
- You have a good knowledge of the local language and French or English.
Something for you?
Send your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org