Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
At Unitron Connect, we believe in the increasing importance of digitization. That is why we develop purpose-built loT solutions in the fields of smart recycling, smart logistics and smart infrastructure.
Unitron Connect is part of the UnitronGroup, a R&D and electronics manufacturer active in wireless communication. Over the past 30 years, our family business has grown into an international company with 120 employees and offices in Belgium, the Czech Republic, the United States and China. Because we currently have an increasing number of loT projects, we are looking for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer.
- You have a degree in electronics and you are passionate about innovation, loT and digitization.
- You already have some experience with Altium designer (CAD), digital and analog circuits.
- Knowledge of RF and embedded software is a plus.
- You want to immerse yourself in new (loT) technologies and you speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are hired on a permanent basis and can count on a very attractive and complete salary package that evolves with your career path.
- UnitronGroup is a value-driven company where work-life balance, sustainability and team play are no empty concepts. We have our own rock band and many (family) activities are organized. You end up in a warm and friendly environment.
- UnitronGroup is proud of its green policy: waste is recycled as much as possible and investments are made in renewable energy.
- Develop yourself into a true loT specialist. UnitronGroup continuously invests in its employees: you will have the opportunity to follow seminars and trainings, participate in fairs, collaborate with universities, ...
Send your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org